Tuesday, 27 May 2008

Songs

Milk & 2 Sugar tagged me over at Tea at Ten, to list 7 songs I've been listening to this week. As both my readers will know I don't usually go for this tagging malarky, but how can I refuse her? Without further ado :
David Bowie, Heroes
Leonard Cohen, Dance me to the end of love
Amy Winhouse, the whole album but the last track I heard was Back to black
Sting, Fields of gold
Bon Jovi, It's my life
Madeline Peyroux, Don't wait too long
Heather Small, Proud

I know, I know, I'm a mixed up kind of guy, ho hum!

9 comments:

mandy lifeboats appeal said...

Variety is the spice of life, Shrink.

Back To Black..Top album :>)

Oliver Smith said...

A lot of good songs there!

Ms-Ellisa said...

This ain't a song for the broken hearted
dum dum- tururudum- dum
No silent prayer for the faith departed
dum dum- tururudum- dum

:-D

DeeDee said...

You know Leonard Cohen is playing a series of gigs in the UK this summer, right?

DeeDee said...

Oops that was me DeeDee Ramona. Sorry, it seems to have truncated my name...

Milk & Two Sugars said...

Thank you! :) It's nice to learn more about the man behind the blog!

Calavera said...

What a cool list! I like it! I really like Leonard Cohen as well!

Dragonfly said...

Back to Black is awesome. Hopefully AW doesn't self destruct, and continues making music for a long time.

insider said...

Search out Melody Gardot.

You wont be disappointed.